FREE Salinas Small Business and Resource Expo 03-15-17
Fiona Ma, CPA
Board Member, California State Board of Equalization, 2nd District
Senator, California State Senate, 12th District
Anna M. Caballero
Assemblymember, California State Assembly, 30th District
Stephen L. Vagnini
Assessor, Monterey County
Mayor, City of Salinas
City of Salinas
Wednesday, March 15, 2017
9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
(check-in begins at 8:30 a.m.)
100 Howard Street
Salinas, CA 93901
Register online at:
or by calling 1-888-847-9652
This is a BOE-supported event.
Invited to Present:
- California State Board of Equalization
- Small Business Administration
- Employment Development Department
- Franchise Tax Board
- Internal Revenue Service
- Small Business Development Center
- Salinas Chamber of Commerce
- Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development
Small Business Seminar Topics:
- Basics of Sales and Use Tax
- Employee or Independent Contractor?
- Forms of Ownership
- Better Business through Better Records
- Marketing Your Business and Business Resources
|This event is accessible to people with disabilities. If you require special assistance,
please call 1-888-847-9652.
The California State Board of Equalization’s (BOE’s) participation in this activity and the appearance of the BOE name, logo, or seal on event promotional materials is not an endorsement of the views, opinions, products, or services of any program partner, participant, person, or entity.