The Monterey County Vintners & Growers Association is celebrating the 25th anniversary of the Annual Monterey Winemakers Celebration, and you are invited.
Set on the streets of Carmel-by-the-Sea, this iconic food and wine festival is Sunday, May 7th from 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm. VIP’s gain early entry at noon plus valet parking. Chat with our winemakers and chefs. Enjoy the incredible wines and culinary abundance from one of the world’s premiere wine regions in one of the world’s quaintest villages.
WHAT MAKES THIS EVENT UNIQUE
- Stroll the charming streets of Carmel-by-the-Sea with friends and family, closed exclusively for this celebration.
- Sample Monterey’s new wines and savor old favorites.
- Taste the Best Pinot Noirs in California (Wine Spectator Magazine).
- Learn from local winemakers and wine grape growers.
- Meet local chefs from the area’s most popular restaurants, who will provide you lite-bites to pair with your wine.
- Dance on the street to the music of DJ Steb Montez.
- Participate in Monterey Wine Camp, a special Camp area with activities to further your wine knowledge to the next level, whether you’re new to wine or a Master Sommelier.
- Purchase the wines you like and take them home with you.
- It is the only wine event that features wines produced from all the wine growing regions in Monterey including Arroyo Seco, Carmel Valley, Chalone, Hames Valley, Monterey, San Antonio Valley, and Santa Lucia Highlands.
NEW this year: Monterey Wine Camp. Whether a connoisseur or new to wine, you can learn more about wine growing, wine making, and wine appreciation. Earn your Monterey Wine Camp Badge by participating in fun and informational activities like:
- Chardonnay: Oaked vs Unoaked
- Sensory Wine Experience
- Blending Experience
- Wine Writers Insights: On the Mind and Palate of Wine Writers Featuring Laura Ness and Mary Orlin
- Sustainability in Practice
- What’s Dirt Got to Do with It?
- Taste Like a Somm: Sommelier Guided Tasting Tours (available at additional cost)
Bernardus Winery ● Big Sur Vineyards ● Blair Estate ● Caraccioli Cellars ● Carmel Ridge Winery ● Carmel Road ● Chalone ● Cholame ● Cima Collina Winery ● De Tierra Vineyards ● Estancia Estates Winery ● Figge Cellars ● Folktale Winery & Vineyards ● Hahn Family Wines ● Holman Ranch ● I. Brand & Family Wines ● J. Lohr Vineyards & Wines ● Joyce Vineyards ● Manzoni Vineyards ● Mark West Wines ● Odonata Wines ● Paraiso Vineyards ● Pessagno Wines ● Pierce Ranch Vineyards ● Puma Road ● Robert Mondavi Winery ● Scheid Vineyards ● Scratch Wines ● Shale Canyon Wines ● Silvestri Vineyards ● Smith Family Wines ● Talbott Vineyards ● Testarossa Winery ● Wente Vineyards ● Windy Oaks Estate ● Wrath Wines
All About the Chocolate ● Aabha Indian Cuisine ● Affina ● Basil ● Big Sur Bakery ● Cantinetta Luca ● Carmel Honey Company ● Carmel Valley Ranch ● Chef’s Palette Spice Rubs ● Christophers ● Esteban ● Folktale Winery ● Il Tegamino ● Jeninni’s Kitchen + Wine Bar ● La Balena ● La Bicyclette ● Little Napoli ● Monterey Bay Aquarium ● Mulligan Public House ● Nothing Bundt Cakes Carmel ● Pescadero ● Poke Lab ● Revival Ice Cream ● ROUX ● Salt Wood ● Trio Olive Oil ● Ventana
KRML’s own Steb Montez spinning tunes and we’ll leave enough room on the streets for you to dance to DJ Bad DJ’s beat.
MAKE IT A LONG WEEKEND (BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT!)
Stay for a long weekend in one of the charming inns of Carmel! You can book direct with a Carmel innkeeper here.
Don’t forget to make a reservation for dinner following the event at one of the participating Monterey Winemakers’ Celebration restaurants linked above!
VIP Experience: $125 12:00 noon – 4:00 pm
- VIP’s gain early access at 12:00 noon for a more intimate experience.
- NEW to this year’s VIP experience, valet parking. Valet parking instructions will be emailed to ticket holders in early May.
- VIP includes all Main Event experiences as well.
Main Event: $75 1:00 – 4:00 PM
A celebration to remember. Experience the full array of Monterey Wine Country offerings. Enjoy sampling your favorites wines paired with a bounty of delectable lite-bites prepared by the best local chefs and dancing in the streets of picturesque Carmel-by-the-Sea. NEW this year: Monterey Wine Camp, offering hands-on, fun activities designed to advance guests wine knowledge to the next level, whether new to wine or a Master Sommelier.
EXTRA SPECIAL TICKETS (Add on to the purchase of a VIP or Main Event Ticket)
Taste Like a Somm Tours, $35
Experience firsthand how to approach a wine event like a wine professional. A Sommelier will guide you and a few others through the event. Limited number of tickets available.
Click on this link to purchase tickets: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/25th-annual-monterey-winemakers-celebration-tickets-32473699710